Shoulder Pain Chiropractor in Kennewick
At Akridge Chiropractic, our chiropractors understand how certain illnesses and injuries can lead to shoulder pain. Our comprehensive exams include a study of your symptoms, lifestyle, and shoulder area to pinpoint the root cause of your pain.
Shoulder pain can result from muscle spasms from areas such as the head, back, neck, or arm. It could also be related to some form of trauma or injury. Therefore, diagnosing the source of your shoulder pain is critical to the treatment process.
Sources of Shoulder Pain
Shoulder pain can be a result of sources including:
• A shoulder dislocation
• Postural Syndrome
• Poor posture
• Vehicle Accident
• Sports-related injury
Postural Syndrome is the continuous and repeated lack of good posture, resulting in pain and discomfort in the head, neck, and shoulder regions. Consider practicing proper posture to minimize Postural Syndrome and reduce furthering your shoulder pain actively.
Shoulder Pain Home Remedies
Early treatment is necessary as it takes up to eight weeks to heal fully. We highly encourage you to seek an experienced chiropractor for shoulder pain. Until then, home remedies to provide you relief are:
• Comfort and rest
• Pain relief medication
• Muscle relaxers
• Reduce swelling by using ice packs
• Heat therapy for relation
• Heat therapy to reduce tension
Relieve You of Shoulder Pain Symptoms
If you are looking for methods to alleviate pain in your shoulder, consider the following options:
• Provide more effortless shoulder motion through Chiropractic Adjustments
• Release of pinched nerves through Spinal Adjustments
• Relieve pain and boost blood flow circulation through Massage Therapy
• Muscle injury support and circulation of shoulder through Kinesio Taping
Why Akridge Chiropractic for Your Shoulder Pain Treatment?
Our mission is to provide you with the best possible treatment for health concerns causing distress through non-surgical treatment options. Akridge Chiropractic has been a trusted chiropractic practice since 1980 and offers personalized care solutions for each individual of all ages.
Every patient also benefits from:
• Convenient location that’s welcoming and comfortable
• No frustrating wait times with our appointment-based system
• No insurance is required, but we do accept insurance suited
• Personalized shoulder pain relief solutions
Receive a personally designed course of treatment for your shoulder pain. Contact Akridge Chiropractic today!